Integrate with Marketo to have registrant data automatically sent to Marketo as a contact.
Before you can set up the Marketo integration with eWebinar, you must first subscribe to the Marketo integration add-on from the My plan page.
Once that is done, take the following steps to set up the integration:
- Log in to eWebinar and go to the Integrations page.
- Click Marketo under Available integrations.
NOTE: A modal window will open with a list of fields to fill out (shown below). Leave this open while you go to Marketo in another tab or window to retrieve the necessary values and paste them into eWebinar.
- Log in to Marketo.
- Go to Admin → Integration → Web Services → Rest API.
- Copy the API URL and Identity URL from Marketo and paste them into the corresponding fields in eWebinar.
- Go back to Marketo and go to Admin → Integration → LaunchPoint.
- Choose an Installed Service and click View Details.
- Then copy the Client ID and Client Secret from Marketo and paste them into the corresponding fields in eWebinar.
- Click Connect. And that's it!
Once the integration has been set up, a Contact will be created automatically in Marketo whenever someone registers for one of your webinars in eWebinar and certain core data, such as Name and Email Address, will be populated to that Contact.
If you wish to map other fields from eWebinar to Marketo, including custom fields, follow the instructions in this article: